Canva Templates is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
If you’re looking to create a website for your business or personal use, you may be overwhelmed by the thought of designing it from scratch. Fortunately, Canva offers a user-friendly platform that allows you to design websites quickly and easily. Canva provides a variety of templates that you can customize to fit your brand or personal style.
But what exactly can you create with Canva websites? The possibilities are endless, and we’ve compiled a list of examples to inspire you. From e-commerce sites to personal blogs, these websites showcase the versatility of Canva’s website builder.
Why Use Canva to Build Websites?
Canva is a popular design tool that has been used by millions of people around the world. It is known for its user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and a wide range of design templates. In recent years, Canva has expanded its offerings to include website design, making it a one-stop-shop for all your design needs. Here are some reasons why you should consider using Canva to build your website:
- Easy to use: Canva’s website builder is incredibly easy to use, even if you have no prior experience with website design. The drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to add and rearrange elements on your website.
- Cost-effective: Canva’s website builder is free to use, which makes it an attractive option for small businesses and individuals who are just starting out. Even if you upgrade to a paid version, the cost is still relatively low compared to other website builders.
- Customizable templates: Canva offers a wide range of customizable templates for different types of websites, including portfolios, small businesses, blogs, and online stores. These templates are designed to be visually appealing and user-friendly, which can help you create a professional-looking website in no time.
- SEO-friendly: Canva’s website builder is designed to be SEO-friendly, which means that your website will be optimized for search engines right out of the box. This can help improve your website’s visibility and attract more traffic to your site.
- Responsive design: Canva’s website builder is designed to be responsive, which means that your website will look great on any device, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This is essential in today’s mobile-first world, where a majority of people are accessing the internet on their mobile devices.
Overall, Canva’s website builder is a great option for anyone who wants to create a professional-looking website quickly and easily. With its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and SEO-friendly design, it is a cost-effective solution that can help you build your online presence in no time.
Examples of Websites Built Using Canva
Canva has been used to create professional and visually appealing websites for businesses across various industries. Here are some examples:
Example 1: BlueBird CPAs
BlueBird CPAs – An accounting firm that uses Canva to create a website that is both informative and visually pleasing.
Example 2: Happy Hour Agency
Happy Hour Agency – A marketing agency that uses Canva to showcase their portfolio and services in a creative way.
Example 3: Anna Gratia
Anna Gratia – A fashion brand that uses Canva to create a website that reflects their brand identity and showcases their products.
Canva is also a great tool for creating personal websites that reflect your personality and interests. Here are some examples:
Example 4: Jake Tucker (My Own Personal Website 🙂)
Given that I run an entire site about Canva, it only seems right to include my own personal website on this list.
While Canva Templates is a blog, and requires a more powerful CMS like WordPress, I actually find Canva’s website builder extremely easy to use while still looking fairly professional.
Here is a screenshot of my personal site which I use for connecting with potential clients or people looking to connect outside of my usual social networks (like LinkedIn). It was built using Canva’s website builder:
I deliberately kept it really simple, with just a few key section such as a “contact” section and a “portfolio” section, with some of my latest graphic design work featured:
Example 5: Jessica Brookman
Jessica Brookman – A writer and artist who uses Canva to create a website that showcases her work and personality.
Example 6: Sarah Jane Adams
Sarah Jane Adams – A fashion influencer who uses Canva to create a website that reflects her personal style and interests.
Example 7: Erica M
Erica M Lindsey– A lifestyle blogger who uses Canva to create a website that showcases her content and personality.
Canva is a popular tool for creating portfolio websites for creatives such as designers, photographers, and artists. Here are some examples:
Example 8: Kristina Graphic Design
Kristina Graphic Design – A graphic designer who uses Canva to showcase her portfolio and services.
Example 9: Alexandra Knight Photography
Alexandra Knight Photography – A photographer who uses Canva to create a website that showcases her portfolio and services.
Canva can also be used to create visually appealing e-commerce websites that showcase products in an attractive way. Here are some examples:
Example 10: Berry and Brie
Berry and Brie – A bakery that uses Canva to create a website that showcases their products and services.
Example 11: The Soapbox Company
The Soap Box Company – An online store that sells handmade soap and bath products and uses Canva to create a website that showcases their products in a visually appealing way.
I hope you found this guide covering some examples of Canva websites, useful! Canva is already the industry leader when it comes to easy-to-use graphic design tools, so the addition of website building really rounds out their portfolio of offerings! Be sure to check out our blog for more article covering the essential tips, tricks, and advice for Canva!