Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Read our full affiliate disclosure here.
Great graphic design is powered by great font selection. But picking great fonts is a challenge most people. Luckily, Canva has made adding great fonts to your designs much easier. In this tutorial, our team of design experts will cover the best Spring Fonts in Canva.
What Are Spring Fonts?
some general characteristics that might be associated with fonts used for spring-related materials could include:
- Playful and lighthearted: Fonts used for spring-themed designs might have a playful and whimsical feel, with soft curves and fun embellishments that evoke a sense of joy and energy.
- Floral and organic motifs: Spring is often associated with the blooming of flowers and the return of greenery, so fonts used in spring designs might incorporate floral or leafy motifs in their design.
- Light and airy: Spring is a season of renewal and freshness, so fonts used for spring designs might have a light and airy feel to them, with thinner strokes and plenty of white space.
- Pastel colors: Pastel shades of pink, green, blue, and yellow are often associated with spring, so fonts used for spring designs might feature these soft, delicate colors.
- Handwritten or script-style: Spring-themed designs might incorporate a more casual, handwritten or script-style font to give a sense of personalization and warmth.
- Whimsical or decorative elements: Spring designs might incorporate decorative elements like vines, flowers, or butterflies to add to the playful, lighthearted feel of the season.
Best Fonts for Spring in Canva
1. TAN Astoria
TAN – ASTORIA is a quirky display serif that spells fun. With its psychedelic look, it would look perfect when paired with a conventional serif/sans serif. It can be used for a masthead, poster, business identity, you name it.
2. Amsterdam Three
The Amsterdam Three Slant font is a great choice to increase the prominence of your project. Although the typography is traditional, the basic elements are great.
3. Frunchy Sage
Frunchy Sage, a Modern Stylish Serif Family with Elegant Style. Frunchy Sage is a high-contrast typeface so delicate, and legible and lends itself to high-end branding, logo designs, product packaging, invitation & master head designs.
4. Better Saturday
Better Saturday is a high-quality Handwritten font that is designed by Din Studio and is available for free download and personal use. The free version provides all uppercase and lowercase letters and a few special characters too.
Angelina Script—a beautiful handwritten font with a natural and modern style for your project design. This font is best used for weddings, branding, logotype, and quotes.
6. Feeling Passionate
Feeling Passionate is a casual and beautiful brush font. It will make your design project more beautiful. This font is suitable for any design like branding, fashion, print templates, quotes, weddings, and more.
7. Alex Brush
Alex Brush is a beautifully flowing brush script. It has short ascenders and descenders allowing a legibility not seen in other script fonts. It comes with Latin Character sets including Western, Central, and Vietnamese language support.
8. The Mumbai Sticker
The Mumbai Sticker is a Script type font that can be used on any device such as PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android. This font has 3 styles available ( The Mumbai Sticker Regular 2 The Mumbai Sticker Svg The Mumbai Sticker Shadow Outline 2).
Nicone is based on the designs of the Stephenson Blake typeface, Madonna, first released in 1925. Madonna itself was based on an earlier face known as ‘Bernhard Cursive’. Nicone has been redesigned and shaped to create a new version of the 1925 typeface that can now be used freely as a Libre webfont across the internet by web browsers on desktop computers, laptops, and mobile devices.
Malibu is a lovely and flowing handwritten font. It looks wonderful on wedding invitations, thank you cards, quotes, greeting cards, logos, business cards, and every other design which needs a handwritten touch.
I hope you found this guide on the best Spring fonts in Canva, useful! Be sure to check out our blog for more article covering the essential tips, tricks, and advice for Canva! Also, if you haven’t already tried CanvaPro, you can try it for free for 30 days!