Canva Templates is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Great graphic design is powered by great font selection. But picking great fonts is a challenge most people. Luckily, Canva has made adding great fonts to your designs much easier. In this tutorial, our team of design experts will cover the best striped fonts in Canva.
What is a Striped Font?
Striped fonts typically share the following characteristics:
- Striped letterforms: Striped fonts are designed with letterforms that are made up of stripes or lines, giving them a unique and eye-catching appearance.
- Bold and impactful: Striped fonts are often bold and impactful, with strong letterforms that create a sense of power and energy.
- Limited color palette: Striped fonts are typically used in a limited color palette, with black or dark-colored text on a light-colored background.
- Sans-serif: Most striped fonts are sans-serif, which gives them a modern, streamlined look that is well-suited to contemporary design.
- High legibility: Striped fonts are typically designed to be highly legible, with clear letterforms and ample spacing between characters.
- Limited variation: Striped fonts tend to have a limited range of variation in terms of weight and style, as the stripes can be challenging to work with in terms of design.
- Limited use: Striped fonts are not typically used for body copy or large blocks of text, but rather for headings, titles, and other short bursts of text where their impact can be fully appreciated. They are commonly used in branding, advertising, and other forms of visual communication that require a bold and modern style.
Best Canva Striped Fonts
1. Squartiqua Stripes
Squartiqua Stripes is a font that features uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers and basic punctuation, with a unique striped texture that gives it a bold and modern look. It is designed by Craft Supply Co. and can be used for a variety of projects such as branding, logos, headlines, posters, and more.
2. Neultica Scratched
Neultica Scratched is a rough and scratched font that has a textured or distressed appearance, as if it has been worn away or weathered over time.
Metropolis is a sans-serif font that was designed in 1927 by German typeface designer and teacher, Ludwig Goller. It was heavily influenced by the Art Deco movement of the time, which is reflected in its geometric shapes and clean lines. The font gained renewed popularity in the 21st century and is often used in modern designs that aim to evoke the glamour and sophistication of the 1920s and 30s.
4. KG Primary Dots Lined
KG Primary Dots Lined is a dotted font with lines designed by Kimberly Geswein. It features rounded dots that are evenly spaced out and lined up with solid lines, which can be useful for young students who are learning to write. This font is commonly used for educational materials, such as worksheets, flashcards, and posters, as well as for scrapbooking and other creative projects.
5. Quad Line
Quad Line is a geometric sans-serif font with squared lines and edges, giving it a very modern and minimalistic look.
6. Vintage Modern
Vintage Modern is a font that combines both vintage and modern elements, often characterized by a sleek and sophisticated design that blends traditional serif or sans-serif letterforms with modern flourishes or embellishments. It may also incorporate vintage design elements like distressed textures or weathered edges to create a sense of nostalgia or timelessness.
7. Kare Gradient
Kare Gradient is a modern display font designed by Khurasan. It features a unique gradient effect where each letter is filled with a gradient color scheme. The font has a bold and eye-catching appearance, making it ideal for headlines, posters, and other creative projects. Kare Gradient is available in both uppercase and lowercase letters and includes multilingual support for a wide range of languages.
8. Brim Narrow Combined 1
Brim Narrow Combined 1 is a condensed sans-serif font with a narrow width and clean, geometric lines. It has uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers and a variety of symbols. The font is designed for use in titles, headlines, and other display purposes where space is limited and a modern, minimalist look is desired.
9. Brim Narrow Combined 2
Brim Narrow Combined 2 is a sans-serif font that features condensed letterforms and rounded edges. It has a modern and clean appearance, with a distinct personality that is suitable for a variety of design applications such as headlines, logos, and branding. The font is designed by BC Garnett and is part of the Brim Narrow family of fonts. Brim Narrow Combined 2 is a versatile font that can be used for both display and text purposes, and it supports various languages and characters.
10. Bungee Shade
Bungee Shade is a display font that features a unique 3D shading effect. The characters appear as if they are popping out of the page, with a shadow cast below them. The font has a bold and playful style, with rounded edges and thick strokes. It is designed to be attention-grabbing and is well-suited for use in headings, titles, and other large text settings. Bungee Shade is part of the Bungee font family, which also includes Bungee Regular, Bungee Hairline, Bungee Inline, Bungee Outline, and more.
I hope you found this guide covering the best striped fonts in Canva, useful! Be sure to check out our blog for more article covering the essential tips, tricks, and advice for Canva! Also, if you haven’t already tried CanvaPro, you can try it for free for 30 days!