Canva Templates is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Great graphic design is powered by great font selection. But picking great fonts is a challenge most people. Luckily, Canva has made adding great fonts to your designs much easier. In this tutorial, our team of design experts will cover the best medieval fonts in Canva.
What is a Medieval Canva Font?
Medieval themed fonts often have characteristics that evoke the feeling of the Middle Ages, such as:
- Gothic styles: Medieval fonts often have a Gothic style, which features sharp, pointed letters with intricate curves and flourishes.
- Serif styles: Many medieval fonts have serif styles, which can give them a classic and traditional feel.
- Decorative elements: Some medieval fonts may feature decorative elements, such as floral motifs or religious symbols, which can add to their ornate and regal look.
- Old-fashioned or aged look: Medieval fonts may have an old-fashioned or aged look, as if they were printed with old letterpress techniques or written with quills.
- Blackletter style: Another common feature of medieval fonts is the blackletter style, which is characterized by dense, angular letters that are often used for titles or headings.
Best Canva Medieval Fonts
Wednesday is a serif font with a modern, minimalist style. It features a clean, uppercase-only design with thin strokes and sharp serifs that create a sense of simplicity and sophistication.
2. Obra Letra
Obra Letra is a display font with a retro, vintage style. It has a bold, uppercase-only design with thick strokes and serifs that create a sense of nostalgia and old-school charm.
3. Ravenholm Inline
Ravenholm Inline is a display font with a futuristic, sci-fi style. It has a bold, uppercase-only design with sharp edges and geometric shapes that create a sense of depth and dimension.
Celandine is a calligraphic font with a delicate, ornate style. It features a flowing, script-like design with elegant curves and flourishes that give it a sense of beauty and grace.
Doppier is a display font with a bold, condensed style. It has an uppercase-only design with thick strokes and sharp angles that give it a sense of strength and power.
Armstrong is a sans-serif font with a clean, modern style. It features a simple, uppercase-only design with rounded edges and a uniform stroke width that create a sense of balance and harmony.
7. Pirata One
Pirata One is a display font with a pirate-inspired style. It features a bold, uppercase-only design with rough, hand-drawn edges that give it a sense of adventure and danger.
Abibas is a parody font that mimics the Adidas logo. It features a bold, uppercase-only design with thick strokes and sharp angles that replicate the iconic Adidas logo.
Rakkas is a decorative Arabic font with a calligraphic style. It features elegant and fluid strokes that create a sense of movement and energy.
Isabella is a cursive font with a classic, elegant style. It features a flowing, script-like design with varying stroke widths that give it a sense of sophistication and grace.
I hope you found this guide covering the best medieval fonts in Canva, useful! Be sure to check out our blog for more article covering the essential tips, tricks, and advice for Canva! Also, if you haven’t already tried CanvaPro, you can try it for free for 30 days!